Correspondence Enrollment Information
Students who wish to enroll in a correspondence course should complete the application for admission, send an official transcript from the most recent institution attended, complete the order form, and submit payment. If you have any questions about the enrollment process please see the contact information below.
Tuition & Payment Procedures
Tuition is $150 per credit hour. In addition, a textbook fee, which varies by course, is assessed. The cost of textbooks is listed under the course description. Payment can be made by check, money order, Visa, Discover or MasterCard.
A student who desires a refund must contact the correspondence department in writing within 30 days of receiving the course materials. A 75% tuition refund will be given if all materials are returned in a usable condition. No refund will be granted after 30 days.
- A student may enroll in only one course at a time.
- Each course requires at least one examination. A student may take the examination at CBC or may choose a pastor or educator to proctor the exam.
- All course prerequisites must be satisfied before enrollment.
- The time limit for completion of a course is one year. A one time extension of three months may be granted for a fee of $30. Students may withdraw from a class by submitting a written request to the Registrar. Students who do not withdraw and do not complete a course within a year will receive an "F." To remove an unsatisfactory grade, students must re-enroll and complete the course.
- Course materials will be mailed after all tuition and fees have been paid.
- TEXTBOOK RENTALS are the sole property of the Correspondence Department and must be treated with great care. Textbook Rentals must be returned to our office before a grade can be posted. If a textbook is damaged or destroyed, the student will be charged for replacement of the book at the discretion of the college.
- Central Baptist College will accept 15 correspondence hours toward an Associates degree and 30 correspondence hours toward a Bachelors degree.
- Central Baptist College does not award degrees via correspondence study.
- Student Records Assistant
||Watkins Academic Building, 1st Floor