Correspondence Enrollment Information
Students who wish to enroll in a correspondence course should complete the application for admission, send an official transcript from the most recent institution attended, complete the order form, and submit payment.
Tuition & Payment Procedures
Tuition is $125 per credit hour. In addition, a $25 processing fee and a textbook fee, which varies by course, are assessed. The cost of textbooks is listed under the course description. Payment can be made by check, money order, Visa, Discover or MasterCard.
A student who desires a refund must contact the correspondence department in writing within 30 days of receiving the course materials. A 75% tuition refund will be given if all materials are returned in a usable condition. No refund will be granted after 30 days.
- A student may enroll in only one course at a time.
- Each course requires at least one examination. A student may take the examination at CBC or may choose a pastor or educator to proctor the exam.
- All course prerequisites must be satisfied before enrollment.
- The time limit for completion of a course is one year. A one time extension of three months may be granted for a fee of $30. Students may withdraw from a class by submitting a written request to the Registrar. Students who do not withdraw and do not complete a course within a year will receive an "F." To remove an unsatisfactory grade, students must re-enroll and complete the course.
- Course materials will be mailed after all tuition and fees have been paid.
- TEXTBOOK RENTALS are the sole property of the Correspondence Department and must be treated with great care. Textbook Rentals must be returned to our office before a grade can be posted. If a textbook is damaged or destroyed, the student will be charged for replacement of the book at the discretion of the college.
- Central Baptist College will accept 15 correspondence hours toward an Associates degree and 27 correspondence hours toward a Bachelors degree.
- Central Baptist College does not award degrees via correspondence study.
- Student Records Assistant
||Watkins Academic Building, 1st Floor