PACE & Online Forms
The following steps will direct you through the PACE & Online application process as a Full-time or Transient Student. You will also find forms that you will need once you start the program. If you have questions and would like to request more information and talk to a Personal Admissions Officer please click here. If you would like to start the application process now please complete the following steps. Once you apply you will be contacted by a Personal Admissions Officer to help you through the process. Thank you for interest in Central Baptist College and we hope to serve you soon as you pursue your college degree!
- Click on the following link to submit your Application for Admission.
- If you are transferring please request all of your college transcripts to be sent to the Central Baptist College Admissions Office.
- If you are not transferring any prior college credit please submit your ACT/SAT or Placement Test Scores and your High School transcript to the Admissions Office.
- Submit a copy of your shot records to the Admissions Office (Must show 2 MMR shot dates). *Online degree seeking students will not be required to submit shot records
- Please submit a personal photo for completion of your Student ID upon Admission to the PACE Program. Click here for details of the photo submission.
Once you submit your Application for Admission you will be contacted by a Personal Admissions Officer to help you complete the admissions process.