What do I have to do to be eligible to move in?
- Register for classes
- Complete a 2017-2018 housing contract
- Pay your $100 housing deposit
- Make final payment arrangements with the business office
***If you are a new student and you have not completed these four steps, please contact your Personal Admissions Officer as soon as possible to find out your next steps***
What happens on move in day?
- Your first stop is the check in area at the front of campus. We'll have signage to point you in the right direction!
- You will receive a packet and a color coded sticker that signifies your next step (financial aid, business office, or student services)
- When you are clear with the Business Office, you'll go to the Mabee Student Services Complex (COME HERE BEFORE YOU UNLOAD ANYTHING & BEFORE YOU GO TO YOUR ASSIGNED RESIDENCE HALL)
- At the Mabee Student Services Complex you will check in and a CBC staff member will make sure that you have your auto registration card to get your parking permit and you will have your student ID made.
- Once you have your ID card, you will report to Dickson Hall and a member of the Housing & Residence Life Staff will escort you to your assigned room.
- Once in the Residence Hall you will complete a Resident Entry Form.
- Next you will receive your ROOM KEY! Student Orientation Staff members will be available to help you move in!
- Be sure to check out the M.U.D. Week schedule included in this packet to learn about all of the activities planned for you from move in day until the weekend after classes begin!