Become a Church Partner of Central Baptist College
Thank you for your interest in learning more about the opportunity to be a Church Partner at Central Baptist College. It is critical to the mission of CBC to find and support BMA churches that are willing to reach out to their students. We believe your connection to the youth in your local fellowship is a key factor in helping the students make wise choices about colleges; we also believe that CBC can offer your students a wonderful opportunity to continue their education in a Christ-centered atmosphere where academic excellence is practiced and nurtured.
Here are some of the opportunities that you will have as a Church Partner with the Mustang Ambassadors program at Central Baptist College:
In turn, Central Baptist College will support your involvement by providing:
- Distribute CBC materials and information to students and parents
- Host CBC staff, faculty and students for information sessions with interested persons
- Promote "CBC Sunday"
- Communicate with Office of Admissions about potential student prospects
- Pray that God would use CBC as an instrument of His will for His glory and that we might be a light unto the world
- All materials and supplies necessary, including a tablecloth and literature, at no cost to you
- Serving as a resource for answering questions
- Prayer for your ministries and outreach to students
It is our desire to talk with you further about a possible partnership, and we hope you will fill out the interest form below. A member of the Office of Admissions will be in-touch with you soon:
Please briefly describe your current outreach ministries, programs and opportunities your church has for children, youth and high school students:
Please add any comments or questions that you may have about Central Baptist College or the Church Partners program: