Become an Event Representative for Central Baptist College
Every year, there are literally thousands of college fairs and college night programs all across the United States. We need enthusiastic partners to help the Office of Admissions provide full coverage of fairs and programs in areas we can't ordinarily reach due to time or other resource limitations. That's why we hope you will consider joining our team and be willing to participate in events in your community and region.
Here is what you can expect as an Event Representative:
- Set-up Central Baptist College table with materials, answer questions and gather prospect information
- Communicate regularly with Office of Admissions to obtain materials and return gathered prospect information
- Participate in online and/or in-person training on how to best represent CBC
- Identify possible fairs or programs where CBC could reach prospective students
- Have fun being the face of CBC and interacting with lively, excited students!
As for the commitment from you, we are looking for individuals:
- Who have a strong love for the mission of Central Baptist College
- Willing and able to commit for a year at a time
- Committed to working closely with the Office of Admissions
- Who want to positively represent the College by dressing professionally and enthusiastically interacting with students
- Able to be coached and willing to join in the bigger cause of reaching prospective students
- That agree to comply with practices of ethical recruiting as promulgated by various state and national associations
We commit to provide the following to our Event Representatives:
- All necessary materials, including a CBC tablecloth and written materials
- Training in how to perform the role with excellence and with confidence
- Constant support to help you be successful in your service to CBC
- Pre-arranged times and dates for your events; we do the scheduling for you!
Please complete the form below if you are interested in joining the Mustang Ambassadors team!
(If you wish to serve in a role through your church, please complete the form here.)