There are two types of work study offered at Central Baptist College.
- Federal Work Study program is need-based employment and funding is provided by the federal government.
- Eligibility is based on financial need. Eligibility does not guarantee employment. Employment is based on job availability.
- Students must complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Institutional Work Study program is not based on financial need and wages are paid by CBC.
To apply for either type of work study, visit the CBC Career Services office in the Mabee Student Center.
A few examples of work study jobs:
- Business Office - filing, etc.
- Library positions - main desk
- Faculty Assistant - filing, grading papers
- Many other positions typically available.