GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL GRADUATES
The following requirements apply to all degrees granted by Central Baptist College unless noted otherwise:
TRADITIONAL GRADUATION APPLICATION [PDF]
- File a formal application for graduation in the Registrar's Office by February 4, 2013.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average fo 2.00.
- Completion of 15 hours in residency for an Associates degree and 30 hours in residency for a Bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor candidates must earn a minimum of 39 hours upper division credit hours.
- Completion of all institutional assessmant measures. Candidates will be notified by email in April concerning tests and dates.
- All financial obligations to Central Baptist College must be met.
- All library books and athletic equipment returned.
PACE GRADUATION APPLICATION [PDF]
Schedule of Events for Graduation Day
Graduation Requirements & Instructions- TRADITIONAL
Graduation Requirements & Instructions- P.A.C.E.