GRADUATION MAY 9, 2015
Graduation applications will be available starting November 10, 2014 in the
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL GRADUATES
The following requirements apply to all degrees granted by Central Baptist College unless noted otherwise:
- File a formal application for graduation in the Registrar's Office by Friday, February 6, 2015.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average fo 2.00.
- Completion of 15 hours in residency for an Associates degree and 30 hours in residency for a Bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor candidates must earn a minimum of 39 hours upper division credit hours. (36 hours for students on 2013-15 catalog)
- Completion of all institutional assessment measures. Candidates will be notified by email in April concerning tests and dates.
- All financial obligations to Central Baptist College must be met.
- All library books and athletic equipment returned.