GRADUATION MAY 9, 2015
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL GRADUATES
The following requirements apply to all degrees granted by Central Baptist College unless noted otherwise:
- File a formal application for graduation in the Registrar's Office by Monday, February 2, 2015.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00.
- Completion of 15 hours in residency for an Associates degree and 30 hours in residency for a Bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor candidates must earn a minimum of 39 hours upper division credit hours. (36 hours for students on 2013-15 catalog)
- Completion of all institutional assessment measures. Candidates will be notified by email in April concerning tests and dates.
- All financial obligations to Central Baptist College must be met.
- All library books and athletic equipment returned.