Veterans Certification Authorization | Central Baptist College
  • Student Responsibilities:
    • You must submit this form at the beginning of EACH semester to request VA enrollment certification. Your classes will not be certified to the VA if this form is not received by the School Certifying Official.
    • You must notify the School Certifying Official BEFORE any changes in your enrollment are made, including adding a class, withdrawing from a class and change of major or minor.
    • You will not be paid benefits for courses you have already successfully completed. This includes any courses that you took prior to receiving VA benefits.
    • You must provide correct information pertaining to your current enrollment, including courses being added or dropped, changes in degree program, repeated courses, remedial courses and mailing address changes. Failure to provide this information may result in a delay or loss of VA benefits, misdirected checks, and could possibly result in you owing money to Central Baptist College or the VA.
  • For questions, please contact Lori Lee at
    For Office Use Only:

    ___Ch 33 YR   ___Ch 30 ___Ch 31 ___Ch 1607

    ___Ch 33 ___% ___Ch 35 ___Ch 1606 ___Federal Tuition Assistance