Tuition and Fees
Tuition (per semester)
|Total Required Fees||$750|
|Private Music||$90||credit hour|
|Music Practice Room||$35||semester|
|Accompanist||$187||one credit hour|
|Accompanist||$375||two credit hours|
|Science Lab (Micro/A&P)||$75||course|
|Science Lab (Other)||$60||course|
|Sports Safety Fee||$20||course|
All student athletes are required to purchase individual insurance coverage through Central Baptist College. The cost billed to the student is based on direct costs incurred by Central Baptist College and will be reflected on student statements as an Athletic Insurance Fee. The current cost of coverage is $500/academic year.
Students who audit a course are charged 50% of the regular tuition for that course.
Room Reservation Deposit
A reservation deposit of $150 is required of all students planning to live in the residence halls. Deposits are refundable if all checkout procedures are followed.
Room and Board
The cost of room and board is:
- $3,750 per semester – Double Room
- $4,500 per semester – Private Room (Only a limited number of private rooms are available in both dorms.)
All students living in the residence halls will be charged for room and board. Campus dining facilities are closed during all scheduled College holidays.
Off Campus Student Housing
A request for Off-Campus Housing form must be completed and submitted for approval in order to live off-campus. This form can be found on the Housing & Residence Life page.
All students are required to make payment arrangements in the Business Office before the semester begins. If payment arrangements for tuition, room and board, and fees are not made consistent with the deadline for any semester, the student will not be allowed to attend class, and, if applicable, not allowed to eat in the dining facilities. See the Academic Calendar for payment deadlines for each upcoming term. Follow the Registration Checklist to make sure course registration and payments are completed correctly and on time.
- e-cashier online(NelNet)
- Nelnet Enrollment Deadlines
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover)
Refund Policy for Withdrawal
Refunds for unused tuition apply only to students withdrawing from school. There is no refund for any fees charged. Tuition for a traditional term will be refunded on a percentage basis as follows:
- 75% refund if withdrawal occurs by the 2nd Friday of class.
- 50% refund if withdrawal occurs by the 4th Friday of class.
- No refunds are given after the 4th Friday of class.
- Students taking courses in the summer sessions may receive a refund of 50% tuition if they withdraw on or before the 3rd day of class.