Please review the following instructions before you choose your courses to create your schedule. Also included below is further registration advising contact information.
- For up to date course schedule information, log into your Campus Anyware Student Portal and select “Course Offerings”
- Students on the BBA, HR, Organizational Mgmt, or MIS degrees be sure to take your Algebra, Accounting and Economics classes as soon as possible. Those are prerequisites for many of the upper division courses on those degrees. Putting those off could delay your progress in the program.
- Elective courses are defined as any course that is not required on your degree plan. All prerequisites apply for elective courses.
- Please be aware that some courses will fill to capacity, especially General Education courses. It is in your best interest to enroll early to avoid problems with full courses.
- Restrictions apply regarding the total number of hours students are allowed to take. Students may “double up” in two blocks only for a total of no more than 18 hours per semester. A registration override will be necessary to take additional hours beyond 18 per semester. For additional assistance contact PACE & Online Coordinator in the Registrar’s Office, Lori Lee
- If there is a hold on your account for any reason, you may not register without clearing the hold.
- To earn upper division credit for a 3000 or 4000 level course, a student must have earned a minimum of 45 credit hours.
- The Registrar’s Office is willing to assist you; however, we will no longer be proposing schedules for students. If you have questions, please contact PACE & Online Coordinator in the Registrar’s Office, Lori Lee,
- Students using GI Bill benefits should contact VA Certifying Official, Lori Lee
- Students using GI Bill benefits are REQUIRED to complete and submit the CBC Veteran’s Certification Authorization here after submitting registration EACH semester. Failure to submit this form will result in courses not being certified to VA and will cause delay in payment of benefits.
- If you would like to come to campus for personal assistance with registration an appointment must be made so that we can prepare and best serve you. If an appointment is not made we may be unable to immediately meet with you upon your arrival. Contact PACE & Online Coordinator in the Registrar’s Office, Lori Lee, to schedule an appointment.
- To drop a course after the registration deadline, you must complete the PACE Withdrawal Form located here.