CBC offers a full range of institutional scholarships to help fit the needs of a wide variety of students. Listed below are the different types of institutional scholarships we offer and their qualifications.
Students must complete the following steps in order to receive an initial financial aid award. Contact your Personal Admissions Officer for assistance or questions.
Scholarships awarded based on academic merit. (Not available for the PACE/Online programs.)
- CBC Governor’s Distinguished – Available to recipients of the Arkansas Governor’s Distinguished Scholarship.
- First time entering Freshmen & Transfers – Amounts range from $1000 – $8500 annually
Scholarships awarded based on performance or achievements in a certain discipline. (Not available for the PACE/Online programs.)
- Athletic – Awarded by the team coaches based on athletic ability. Requires a try out.
- Fine Arts (Band, Choir, other music) – Awarded by the band or choir directors based on musical ability. Requires a try out.
- Leadership Scholar – Full tuition – Awarded to outstanding incoming freshmen for their exemplary academic, leadership, and personal characteristics and accomplishments. See details and applications instructions here.
CBC College Grants
Only the grants marked with ** are available to students in the PACE/Online Programs.
- BMAA Grant ** – $500 per year – Available to students who attend a church affiliated with the Baptist Missionary Association of America.
- CBC Cares Grant – Awarded by the Scholarship Committee to students with exceptional circumstances or emergency situations.
- Legacy Grant – $500 per year – Available to students who have at least one parent or grandparent who is a CBC graduate and is a current member of the CBC Alumni Association.
- Ministers Tuition Grant (combined application) ** -20% to 50% tuition discount available to students who meet one of the following criteria:
- A student who is licensed or ordained to the preaching ministry by a qualified church AND actively attending or serving in a qualified church AND substantiated annually by a letter from the qualified church.
- A student who is a missionary currently serving on the national or international mission field AND approved by a qualified missions organization AND substantiated annually by a letter from the qualified missions organization.
- A student who is the wife or legal dependent son or daughter of an ordained preacher in a qualified church AND substantiated annually by a letter from the qualified church.
- A student who is the wife or legal dependent son or daughter of a missionary who is approved by a qualified missions organization and currently serving on the national or international mission field AND substantiated annually by a letter from the qualified missions organization.
- Miss GMA Grant – $8000 per year -Awarded to students who have earned the title of National Miss GMA.
- Mr. Galilean Grant – $8000 per year – Awarded to students who have earned the title of National Mr. Galilean.
- Multiples Grant -Available to students whose twin, triplet, etc. are also attending CBC. Award is a percentage (25% – 50%) of tuition based on how many siblings are currently enrolled.
- Religious Education Grant – 50% tuition discount -The Bible department may award this grant to a junior or senior student majoring in Religious Education, Missions, or Youth Ministry.
- Sibling Grant – $1000 per year – Available to siblings attending CBC concurrently. (non-multiples)
- SOAR Grant – Awarded annually to a student attending the BMAA SOAR Conference.
- Veterans Grant **- Discount of a percentage of tuition after all Veteran benefits and federal grants have been applied. (See details here.)
- Student Referral Grant ** – Receive a $500 grant toward your tuition when a student you referred to CBC has enrolled. Refer someone now!