PACE & Online Studies Application Process
The following steps will direct you through the application process. If you have questions and would like to talk to a Personal Admissions Officer please click on the non-traditional request for more information on the menu. However, if you are ready to start the application process now please complete the following the steps below. Once you apply you will be contacted by a Personal Admissions Officer to help you through the process. Thank you for interest in Central Baptist College and we hope to serve you soon as you pursue your college degree!
To obtain an acceptance decision complete the following
- Click on the following link to submit your Application for Admission
- If you are transferring please request all of your college transcripts to be sent to the Central Baptist College Admissions Office*
- If you are not transferring any prior college credit please submit your ACT/SAT or Placement Test Scores and your High School transcript to the Admissions Office
Once accepted you will work with your Personal Enrollment Counselor to complete the following steps:
- Submit a copy of your shot records to the Admissions Office (Must show 2 MMR shot dates)**
- Complete your FAFSA if you will be utilizing federal or state grants or loans
- Please click here for next steps of securing a photo ID upon Admission to the PACE Program & before your first class meets.
Note: Conway students will need this ID to enter the Watkins Academic Building for class. Camp Robinson students will need this ID to enter post without having to go to the Visitor Center.
*Official transcripts should be sent from the requesting institution in a sealed envelope. If a transcript is sent to you it must remain in a sealed envelope to be considered official. Each institution’s transcript request process is different. However, each institution’s website should have specific instructions.
**Online degree seeking students will not be required to submit shot records