Concurrent High School Students
Central Baptist College understands your need to ‘get ahead’ in your college education. We want to help you find your place on our campus even before you start your college years.
All home school, public and private, high school students are welcome to take classes through Central Baptist College. You will have a choice of in-class or online options. the online class options are offered in a 12 week format only.
Tuition is a $250 per credit hour charge plus any applicable course material fees. Books are a separate charge and can be obtained through cbc.textbooks.com our official book store. Rent and save up to 80% on textbooks or buy new or used. Home school students consult your admissions counselor and concurrent partner schools consult your school concurrent representative for current course fees.
Apply now for FREE and if you have questions contact the Admissions Office and we will be happy to assist you with the application process.
Required Admission Documents
New students only or if any information has changed
- Application for Admission
- High school and college transcripts
- Proof of 2 MMR shots (If attending classes on campus)
- ACT scores
- Recommendation from high school counselor or principal
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior or Senior in high school.
- Must have an ACT composite score of 19* (250 composite Accuplacer)
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Minimum ACT sub score of 19 in reading for Composition I * (250 Accuplacer)
- Sub score of 21 for College Algebra* (253 Accuplacer)
- Must meet course prerequisites.
- Student must earn a minimum grade of “C” in order to continue enrollment.
- Student will be required to comply with all college policies and procedures.
*The Accuplacer Next Generation exam is currently replacing the ACT/SAT scores until they are offered again.
These documents should only be completed and submitted after you have been admitted or continue to meet the enrollment criteria as a returning student. The forms must be used with Adobe software and are submitted online. Please contact the Admissions Office for any questions.
Concurrent Enrollment Online Form – Conway Christian High School Only (Form is submitted online through Adobe PDF)
Concurrent Enrollment Form – Home School Students Only