Concurrent High School Students
Central Baptist College understands your need to ‘get ahead’ in your college education. We want to help you find your place on our campus even before you start your college years. Below you will find a few different applications, simply choose the one that applies to you. Follow the application directions to apply for FREE and if you need to talk to someone about this opportunity please contact the Admissions Office and we will be happy to assist you with the application process.
All home school, public and private, high school students are welcome to take classes through Central Baptist College. You will have a choice of in-class or online options. the online class options are offered in a 12 week format only. Please fill out the appropriate application below and an admissions representative will contact you to assist you with the registration process.
Tuition is a $250 per credit hour charge plus any applicable course material fees. Books are a separate charge and can be obtained through cbc.textbooks.com our official book store. Rent and save up to 80% on textbooks or buy new or used.
Admission Documents Required:
- Application for Admission
- High school and college transcripts
- Proof of 2 MMR shots (If attending classes on campus)
- ACT scores
- Recommendation from high school counselor or principal
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior or Senior in high school.
- Must have an ACT composite score of 19.
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Minimum ACT sub score of 19 if taking Composition I and/or sub score of 21 if taking College Algebra.
- Must meet course prerequisites.
- Student must earn a minimum grade of “C” in order to continue enrollment.
- Student will be required to comply with all college policies and procedures.