PACE - Professional Adult College Education
Do family or job obligations keep you from pursuing or completing a college degree? Allow CBC to assist! PACE is a Professional Adult College Education program designed to give working adults an opportunity to earn a college degree. PACE is a great way to begin earning a college degree or finishing the degree you previously started! PACE classes meet once a week from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and span a five week period. Online classes are taught virtually using our WebStudy learning management system and Zoom technology to view classroom lectures from the comfort of your home. We offer flexible course schedules that include holidays and vacation times throughout the duration of the program. Courses can be taken in various modalities (in-class, online, and a hybrid of both), and are held at multiple locations, which include Conway and North Little Rock at Camp Robinson. Read more testimonials of other adult students to see how the PACE program has helped them reach their educational goals.
- provides affordable education in selected locations in Arkansas and online anywhere
- employs a variety of delivery formats to overcome geographical restrictions: evening, weekend, and online courses
- allows students to complete their programs at their own pace
- turns work experience into college credit through Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- provide educational challenges characterized by academic rigor
- enable students to develop their fullest potential