PACE - Professional Adult College Education
Do family or job obligations keep you from pursuing or completing a college degree? We can help! PACE is a Professional Adult College Education non-traditional program designed to give working adults an opportunity to earn a college degree. PACE is a great way to begin earning a college degree or finishing the degree you previously started! PACE focuses on delivering academic excellence with a high level of convenience & flexibility. Courses meet once a week from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and span a five week period. Online & Hybrid courses are taught virtually using our Canvas learning management system and Zoom technology to complete work & view classroom lectures from the comfort of your home. We offer flexible course schedules that include holidays and vacation times throughout the duration of the program. Courses can be taken in various modalities (in-class, online, and a hybrid of both), and are held at multiple locations, which include Conway and North Little Rock at Camp Robinson. We are also proud to support our military student population all over the world. See more testimonials of other adult students sharing their experience and how the PACE program has helped them reach their educational goals.
Once you get started at Central Baptist College you can then earn grants for each student you refer that enrolls. Click here for more details.
- provides affordable education in selected locations in Arkansas and online anywhere
- employs a variety of delivery formats to overcome geographical restrictions: evening, weekend, and online courses
- allows students to complete their programs at their own pace
- turns work experience into college credit through Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- provide educational challenges characterized by academic rigor
- enable students to develop their fullest potential