top of page
Top of Page


Apply now


Are you a current high school student looking for a traditional on-campus college experience?

Entering Freshman


Do you live outside the U.S. and want to earn your degree on campus?  If you have an I-20 or not, start here.

International Student


Are you a busy working adult looking for an alternative way to earn your degree either in-class or online?

Adult Student

USA Flag

Are you a current military Service member or Veteran?  Our VA Certifying Official will help you utilize your military benefits to earn your degree.

Military Student


Are you attending another college or university and would like to transfer to CBC?

Transfer Student

Now on Sale

Have you been a CBC student before and want to return?  

Re-Admit Student

Now on Sale

Are you a high school student who wants to earn high school and college credit at the same time?

High School Student


Are you just wanting to take a few classes and not seek a degree?  Or enroll in our summer or winter sessions, or our Human Resources Certification Course?

Non-Degree Seeking

Become a Mustang

Contact Us

(501) 329-6873

Non-Discrimination Statement

Central Baptist College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs, activities, or hiring process. Inquires regarding the non-discrimination policy should be directed to: Mechelle Cargile, Director of Human Resources, Human Resources Department, Watkins Academic Building, 1501 College Ave., Conway, AR 72034; (501) 205-8813

In cooperation with the Student Right-To-Know and Campus Security Act-Statute 104. All information pertaining to graduation rates, student-athlete graduation rates, transfer rates, and campus safety and security statistics are made available on the Institutional Research page. Before registering for courses each semester please access the Act 852 Economic Security Report from the Arkansas Department of Workforce Services. The report includes employment and earnings outcomes of Arkansas’s graduates from state-supported institutions of higher education.

bottom of page