top of page
Top of Page
davit t watkins street view small.jpg
Registrar's Office


The office of the Registrar provides quality and secure record keeping for students' and college data.

Request a transcript or change your student account information online.  If you get stuck we are here to help!

Apply for 
December and May graduations are available.

Be sure to work with your faculty advisor or Registrar's Office to determine when you are eligible to graduate.
Credit Acceptance
Finish your degree quicker through prior learning assessments like high school AP & CLEP exams, DSST, ACE, or transferring college credits.  Adult learners can also turn experience, certificates and training into college credit through CAEL's portfolio-based assessment course.
Student Account Info. Change 
If you need to change your address, phone number or last name click below to access your CBC My Student Account to make the changesl
Graduation & Info Change


Application Deadlines

May 2024 Graduates: 

Wednesday, January 24, 2024 


Saturday, May 4, 2024

10:00 AM

+ Ceremony Details

Student Account Change

Need to change some information on your My CBC Campus Anyware Account?

Changes to your contact information or name can be done through your student account.



The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) assures confidentiality of educational records containing information directly related to all current and former students.  Students may inspect and review their records, request reasonable explanations and interpretations of them and obtain copies of them.  They may also seek correction of the records through a request to amend them or through a formal hearing.

The following information about students will be treated as directory information and is subject to public disclosure:

  • Student’s name

  • Local and home address

  • Telephone listing

  • Date and place of birth

  • Major

  • Classification

  • E-mail address

  • Current enrollment

  • Photograph or other video images

  • Dates of attendance

  • Awards

  • Degrees

  • Honors

  • Dates graduated

  • Class schedule

  • Previous educational agency or institutions attended

  • Participation in officially recognized activities and sports

  • Vital statistics (such as height and weight) for members of the athletic team

Education records may be disclosed to college officials who have legitimate educational interests without prior consent.  College officials may include but not be limited to instructors, advisors, and financial aid employees.

A student may request that directory information be withheld by notifying the Registrar in writing no later than the fifth day of classes during a regular semester and the third day of classes during a summer session. The request will remain in effect until revoked by the student in writing.

Upon initial entry to Central Baptist College, students will complete a form indicating whether they are dependent students.  This declaration will remain in effect until revoked in writing by the student.

Further information about student rights can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar.

Transfer & Exam Credit/PLA

Credit Acceptance


A.  Applicants must have a 2.0 cumulative grade point average to be admitted unconditionally. Applicants with a grade point average below 2.0 may be admitted on final probation with conditions, if they are eligible for readmission at their previous institution. In addition, to other admission documents, such applicants are required to submit a letter of appeal to the Admissions Committee explaining their situation, career goals, and plans for succeeding at Central Baptist College.

Students admitted on final probation will be subject to the following limitations:

  1. Academic course load will be limited to 14 credit hours during the first semester or as determined by the Admissions Committee.

  2. Advisors will be notified of final probation status and limitations.

  3. Students must earn a 2.0 grade point average in their first semester in order to re-enroll.

B.  A minimum grade of “C” is required for transfer of credit.

C.  Grades from transfer credit will not be used in calculating the cumulative grade point average at Central Baptist College.

D.  Transferable Course listings

Additional Credit

A student may be allowed a maximum of 15 hours credit earned by examination toward an associate’s or 30 hours toward a bachelor’s degree.

Advanced Placement Credit (AP)

CBC will grant credit to entering freshmen for courses successfully completed in the Advanced Placement Program of The College Board.  Credit will be given based on the AP exam score and awarded after they have completed 12 credit hours at CBC.   CBC’s AP code is 0788.

College Level Examination Program (CLEP)

Students who seek to obtain credit through the College Level Examination Program should consult with the Registrar concerning time and place of testing. These tests should be taken before attempting the class for credit or audit. Credit will be given based on the CLEP exam score and awarded after they have completed 12 credit hours at CBC.  

CBC’s CLEP code is 0799.

Course Withdrawal Procedure

Course Withdrawal Procedure


Fill out course withdrawal request form.


Wait for course withdrawal confirmation.


Withdrawal grade will be posted and you, advisor, and instructor will be notified.


Transcripts are issued only at the student’s signed request.  Transcript requests shall be processed for those students who have met all obligations of the institution. There is currently no charge for transcripts.

Students may request a transcript in person by mail to the address below, by fax, or by printing and submitting the Transcript Request Form to the Registrar’s Office in person.


Registrar’s Office
Central Baptist College
1501 College Avenue, Conway, AR 72034
Fax: 501-329-2941

Transcript Request
Registrar's Staff

Registrar Staff

Office Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
Summer Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday (May 8th – July 28th)

Fridays 8:00 am - 3:00 pm

Stacy Jordan.jpg

Stacy Jordan


(501) 205 - 8817

Jennifer Jameson.jpg

Jennifer Jameson


Services Coordinator

(501) 205 - 8825

Gwenda Williams2.jpg

Gwenda Williams

Institutional Research Coordinator

(501) 205 - 8879

bottom of page