Department: Dining Services
Job Status: 20 hours/week
Pay: Based on Experience
Central Baptist College Dining Services is seeking a Weekend Cook for 3 days a week for a total of 20 hours. Must have cook experience.
Qualified candidates should complete the online application. Non-listed references may be contacted. Background check required.
Department: Financial Aid
Job Status: Full-Time
Start Date: March 1, 2019
Financial Aid Counselor
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist students in the aid application processes
• Evaluate eligibility and process student aid from federal, state, institutional, and other sources.
• Counsel students and parents on student aid processes and eligibility both in person and by phone.
• Maintain detailed student aid records using campus systems.
• Conduct on-campus information sessions for students on the topics such as aid application, searching for scholarships, wise borrowing, and loan repayment.
• Management of student loan exit counseling requirement.
• Assist Financial Aid Director with reporting and other projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Financial Aid experience preferred, but not required.
• Must have great attention to detail.
• Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining professionalism and positive attitude.
Minimum of 2 years of college successfully completed.
Qualified candidates should complete the online application and send a current resume to HR@cbc.edu or CBC Human Resources, 1501 College Ave, Conway, AR 72034. AA/EOE. Non-listed references may be contacted.