PACE & OL Registration
Spring 2021 Registration
Opens November 9th
Know someone who would be a good fit to CBC?
Refer a friend below and earn a grant once they enroll!
Opens November 9th
Advisory Notice: To ensure effective and secure email communication between employees and students, effective August 17, 2018, all official Central Baptist College student email communication will only occur through the cbc.edu email system. The only exceptions are the CBC no-reply Emergency Alert System and the Canvas Learning Management System.
Registration Process Guide
Follow the steps below in order to enroll for the upcoming semester. The process guide below, along with the helpful links and Q&A’s, is your official source to help you through the registration process.
We recommend that you set up a NelNet payment arrangement if you cannot pay your bill in full. This will allow you to make payments throughout the semester and still be able to attend class! Take advantage of the 0% down payment options. See the process guide & helpful links below.
Win $150 from Textbook Brokers!
Win $150 from Textbook Brokers!
Simply register for classes by December 11th and you will automatically be entered into the Textbook Brokers gift card drawing for $150!
The winner will be notified by Friday December 11th by CBC email and text message.
If you need assistance please don’t hesitate to call or email one of our Registration Departments, located in the Watkins Academic Building, or Student Services in the Mabee Student Center. Here is our Employee Directory, search by department or name.
Help Us Improve
Please take 5 minutes to complete a short survey to let us know what you think about this Registration Resource page. Your input is valuable to the development of this resource.
You Spoke, We Listened!
Because you took the time to complete the survey last semester we decided to take your advice! We will automatically register every student for the Text Book Brokers Gift Card giveaway once you register for classes by the last day of spring/winter registration, December 11th.
We are currently working on other suggestions that you made as well so keep them coming by filling out the survey this year!
Help tell CBC’s story so that others can find a home at CBC.
Here are the steps to register for classes!
- Student Course Selection Guide – Contact your Personal Enrollment Counselor if you need help!
- Spring 2021 Schedule of Classes & PACE Spring 2021 Academic Calendar
- This schedule is subject to change without notice
- Visit your Student Campus Anyware portal and Click Course Offerings to view a current course schedule.
- Clear holds on your student account that keep you from registering – Contact the Business Office
- Review this important Scheduling Information before you choose your courses
- See the “Helpful Links’ or ‘Q&A’ below for more information or contact the Registrar’s Office
Verify Financial Aid
Pay Semester Bill
- You must pay your bill in full or set up a NelNet Payment arrangement before classes start!
- Log in to your Campus Anyware student account to view bill and pay your bill.
- Or Set up NelNet Payment Plan – Take advantage of the 0% down option!
- Detailed NelNet Instructions
- Find Your Estimated Bill Video Guide
- See the ‘Helpful Links’ or ‘Q&A’ below for more information or contact the Business Office
- Have your necessary textbooks and course materials by the first class.
- Order course textbooks at cbctextbooks.com, Textbook Brokers is the Official Bookstore of Central Baptist College
- Use this Textbook Ordering Guide
- After the early registration period is complete you will be entered into the $150 textbook gift card drawing! (Early Registration Period only)
YOU MUST AT LEAST COMPLETE STEPS 1-4 ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED ENROLLED AND ABLE TO ATTEND CLASSES.
HOWEVER, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE ALL THE NECESSARY COURSE MATERIALS THAT ARE AVAILABLE AT CBCTEXTBOOKS.COM AND IN YOUR COURSE SYLLABUS BY THE FIRST CLASS SESSION.
- Registration Process Visual Aid
- PACE Spring 2021 Academic Calendar
- For up to date course schedule information, log into your Campus Anyware Student Portal and select “Course Offerings”
- Spring 2021 Schedule of Classes
- NelNet Payment Plan Website
How do I log in to myCBC Campus Anyware Student Portal?
Use this Student Guide
Who is my Enrollment Counselor?
Your Admissions Counselor, contact PACE Admissons or (501) 329-6873
Do I have to apply for federal aid each year?
Yes, completing a new FAFSA is required before each new academic year. Now you can renew your FAFSA in October
Do I have to renew my Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship each year?
No, as long as you meet continuing eligibility requirements it will automatically renew.
The PDF Course Schedule does not match the Campus Anyware Course Offerings. Which one is accurate?
The Campus Anyware “Course Offerings”. Changes are updated daily as courses close, etc.
Who do I contact when I get a pre-requisite or repeat error code?
For assistance with these registration error codes, contact the Registrar’s Office, email@example.com or (501) 205-8822. You can always contact your Personal Enrollment Counselor also.
When can I pay my semester bill?
Once your schedule and financial aid are confirmed. Avoid the lines, pay online!
Is there a payment plan for international students?
Yes, it’s called Flywire. Please contact the Business Office for more details.
How do I clear a hold on my account?
Please contact the Business Office for more details on how to clear your specific account hold.
When is the last NelNet deadline?
Choose one of the deadlines before the Central Baptist College final payment deadline noted on the Academic Calendar. See the detailed NelNet instructions for a complete list of current semester deadlines.
When can I register for the Textbook Brokers gift card drawing?
No later than the end of the block 1 registration period each semester.
Will adding or dropping classes affect my bill?
Yes, a schedule change will cause your bill to change as well. Consult your student account or Business Office to be sure your bill is paid in full.
Will adding or dropping classes affect my financial aid package?
Yes, especially if you drop below 12 credit hours. Please consult the Financial Aid Office
What should I do when I am denied access to online registration?
Please contact the Office of the Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org, to reset your online access.