Traditional Student Registration
Fall 2021 Registration
April 8th – April 30th
April 8th – April 30th
Know someone who would be a good fit to CBC?
Refer a friend below and earn a grant once they enroll!
Advisory Notice: To ensure effective and secure email communication between employees and students, effective August 17, 2018, all official Central Baptist College student email communication will only occur through the cbc.edu email system. The only exceptions are the CBC no-reply Emergency Alert System and the Canvas Learning Management System.
Registration Process Guide
Follow the steps below in order to enroll for the upcoming semester. The process guide below, along with the helpful links and Q&A’s, is your official source to help you through the registration process.
We recommend that you set up a NelNet payment arrangement if you cannot pay your bill in full. This will allow you to make payments throughout the semester and still be able to attend class! Take advantage of the 0% down payment options. See the process guide & helpful links below.
Win $150 from Textbook Brokers!
Simply register for classes by April 30th and you will automatically be entered into the Textbook Brokers gift card drawing for $150!
The winner will be notified by Monday May 3rd by CBC email and text message.
If you need assistance please don’t hesitate to call or email one of our Registration Departments, located in the Watkins Academic Building, or Student Services in the Mabee Student Center. Here is our Employee Directory, search by department or name.
Help Us Improve!
Please take 5 minutes to complete a short survey to let us know what you think about this web page and the registration process. Your input is valuable to the development of this resource.
Help tell CBC’s story so that others can find a home at CBC.
Here are the steps to register for classes!
- Schedule appointment with faculty advisor for degree plan advising & course scheduling
- Clear holds on your student account that keep you from registering – Contact the Business Office
- See the ‘Helpful Links’ or ‘Q&A’ below for more information or contact the Registrar’s Office
Verify Financial Aid
- Contact the Financial Aid Office to verify your aid amounts or make any changes to your spring aid
- Use this CBC Financial Aid Checklist 2020-21 to guide you through the process
- View these Helpful Financial Aid Videos for general FAFSA information
- See the ‘Helpful Links’ or ‘Q&A’ below for more information or contact the Financial Aid Office
- Students must confirm housing intentions at the end of each semester with the Housing Staff
- Both On & Off-Campus Housing forms can be found on the Housing and Residence Life web page
- Billing must be cleared with the Business Office before students can move into on-campus housing
- Contact Housing & Residence Life with any questions.
Pay Semester Bill
- You must pay your bill in full or set up a NelNet Payment arrangement before classes start!
- Log in to your Campus Anyware student account to view bill and pay your bill.
- Or Set up NelNet Payment Plan – Take advantage of the 0% down option!
- Detailed NelNet Instructions
- Find Your Estimated Bill Video Guide
- See the ‘Helpful Links’ or ‘Q&A’ below for more information or contact the Business Office
- Have your necessary textbooks and course materials by the first class.
- Order course textbooks at cbctextbooks.com, Textbook Brokers is the Official Bookstore of Central Baptist College
- Use this Textbook Ordering Guide
- After the early registration period is complete you will be entered into the $150 textbook gift card drawing! (Early Registration Period only)
YOU MUST AT LEAST COMPLETE STEPS 1-4 ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED ENROLLED AND ABLE TO ATTEND CLASSES.
HOWEVER, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE ALL THE NECESSARY COURSE MATERIALS THAT ARE AVAILABLE AT CBCTEXTBOOKS.COM AND IN YOUR COURSE SYLLABUS BY THE FIRST CLASS SESSION.
- Registration Process Visual Aid
- Detailed NelNet Payment Plan Website
- For up to date course schedule information, log into your Campus Anyware Student Portal and select “Course Offerings”
- Fall 2021 Schedule of Classes
- Fall 2021 Final Exam Schedule
How do I log in to MyCBC Campus Anyware Student Portal?
Follow this Student Guide
How do I find out who my faculty advisor is?
Log into your Campus Anyware Student Portal and click on ‘Degree Audit’
Do I have to apply for federal aid each year?
Yes, completing a new FAFSA is required before each new academic year.
Do I have to renew my Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship each year?
No, as long as you meet continuing eligibility requirements it will automatically renew.
The PDF Course Schedule does not match the Campus Anyware Course Offerings. Which one is accurate?
The Campus Anyware Course Offerings. Changes are updated daily as courses close, etc.
When can I pay my semester bill?
Once your schedule and financial aid are confirmed. Avoid the lines, pay online!
Is there a payment plan for international students?
Yes, it’s called Flywire. Please contact the Business Office for more details.
How do I clear a hold on my account?
Please contact the Business Office for more details on how to clear your specific account hold.
When is the last Nel Net deadline?
Choose one of the deadlines before the Central Baptist College final payment deadline noted on the Academic Calendar. See the detailed NelNet information web page for help.
When can I register for the Textbook Brokers gift card drawing?
No later than the end of the early registration period.
How do I know if I have the Mustang Advantage benefit?
you would have been contacted & sent the terms & conditions. Contact Financial Aid Office to find out if you have the benefit.
Will adding or dropping classes affect my bill?
Yes, a schedule change will cause your bill to change as well. Consult your student account or Business Office to be sure your bill is paid in full.
Will adding or dropping classes affect my financial aid package?
Yes, especially if you drop below 12 credit hours. Please consult the Financial Aid Office