Traditional Student Registration
Winter & Spring 2020 Registration
November 11th – December 6th
November 11th – December 6th
Advisory Notice: To ensure effective and secure email communication between employees and students, effective August 17, 2018, all official Central Baptist College student email communication will only occur through the cbc.edu email system. The only exceptions are the CBC no-reply Emergency Alert System and the Canvas Learning Management System.
Follow the steps below in order to enroll for the upcoming semester. The process guide below, along with the helpful links and Q&A’s, is your official source to help you through the registration process.
We recommend that you set up a NelNet payment arrangement if you cannot pay your bill in full. This will allow you to make payments throughout the semester and still be able to attend class! Take advantage of the 0% down payment options. See the process guide & helpful links below.
Read below how you can see if you are eligible for the $150 Textbook Brokers book gift card drawing.
If you need assistance please don’t hesitate to call or stop in to any of our Registration Departments, located in the Watkins Academic Building, or Student Services in the Mabee Student Center.
Please take 5 minutes to complete a short survey to let us know what you think about this web page. Your input is valuable to the development of this resource. Click to take survey.
Review CBC! Help tell CBC’s story by visiting each site below
- Schedule appointment with faculty advisor for degree plan advising & course scheduling
- Clear holds on your student account that keep you from registering – Contact the Business Office
- See the ‘Helpful Links’ or ‘Q&A’ below for more information or contact the Registrar’s Office
Verify Financial Aid
- On and off campus housing forms must be completed every academic year for new and returning students
- Both On & Off-Campus Housing forms can be found on the Housing and Residence Life web page
- Billing must be cleared with the Business Office before students can move into on-campus housing
- Students must confirm housing intentions at the end of each semester with the Housing Staff
Pay Semester Bill
YOU MUST COMPLETE STEPS 1-4 ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED REGISTERED AND ABLE TO ATTEND CLASSES
- Registration Process Visual Aid
- Detailed NelNet Payment Plan Website
- For up to date course schedule information, log into your Campus Anyware Student Portal and select “Course Offerings”
- Schedule of Classes
- Fall Semester Final Exam Schedule (2019)
How do I log in to MyCBC Campus Anyware Student Portal?
Follow this Student Guide
How do I find out who my faculty advisor is?
Log into your Campus Anyware Student Portal and click on ‘Degree Audit’
Do I have to apply for federal aid each year?
Yes, completing a new FAFSA is required before each new academic year.
Do I have to renew my Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship each year?
No, as long as you meet continuing eligibility requirements it will automatically renew.
The PDF Course Schedule does not match the Campus Anyware Course Offerings. Which one is accurate?
The Campus Anyware Course Offerings. Changes are updated daily as courses close, etc.
When can I pay my semester bill?
Once your schedule and financial aid are confirmed. Avoid the lines, pay online!
Is there a payment plan for international students?
Yes, it’s called Flywire. Please contact the Business Office for more details.
How do I clear a hold on my account?
Please contact the Business Office for more details on how to clear your specific account hold.
When is the last Nel Net deadline?
Choose one of the deadlines before the Central Baptist College final payment deadline noted on the Academic Calendar. See the detailed NelNet information web page for help.
When can I register for the Textbook Brokers gift card drawing?
No later than the end of the early registration period.
How do I know if I have the Mustang Advantage benefit?
you would have been contacted & sent the terms & conditions. Contact Financial Aid Office to find out if you have the benefit.
Will adding or dropping classes affect my bill?
Yes, a schedule change will cause your bill to change as well. Consult your student account or Business Office to be sure your bill is paid in full.
Will adding or dropping classes affect my financial aid package?
Yes, especially if you drop below 12 credit hours. Please consult the Financial Aid Office