Stampede Preview Day
2020-2021 Campus Visit Events
Central Baptist College Stampede Preview Day events are designed to give prospective students and parents an opportunity for a very personal experience of all that Central Baptist College has to offer.
Due to COVID-19 Precautions our Stampede Preview Day event attendance is limited. To ensure that as many prospective-students can attend as possible all students are allowed to bring 2 guests.
However, you can place up to 2 more guests on the wait list. We will contact you approximately 1 week prior to the event if there is space available. This will happen in the order that the requests were made.
You and your guests will be required to wear a mask all day except for when you are eating lunch. We will distance the attendees as much as possible throughout the day. All visitors will go through a COVID-19 telephone pre-screen and an on-campus screen once you arrive.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions please contact the Admissions Office staff. We look forward to having you on campus soon!
Stampede Preview Days
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Completed
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Completed
- Friday, January 29, 2021: Legacy Weekend (Homecoming Weekend)
- This event has been cancelled along with the other Homecoming weekend.
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Annual Youth Group Day Event
This event has been cancelled
Saturday February 27, 2021: 11:00 am start & conclude after 2nd basketball game **FREE lunch, games & Mustang Basketball!
- Spend the day with us to get the full CBC student experience
- Tour our beautiful campus and residence hall
- Connect with your Personal Admissions Officer
- Hear from academic department faculty & current students
- Learn valuable admissions & financial aid information
- Learn how to get involved with a student organization
- FREE food from CBC Dining Services
- Discounts in the Mustang Outfitters store
- Experience our dynamic weekly chapel service
You will experience all this through group rotations:
9:30-10:00 am: Registration/Welcome (Mabee Student Center)
10:00-11:00 am: Campus Tours (all groups – different starting points)
11:00-Noon: Virtual Chapel (Groups 1 and 2)
Lunch/Mustang Outfitter Shopping (Groups 3 and 4)
Noon-1:00 pm: Lunch/Mustang Outfitter Shopping (Groups 1 and 2)
Virtual Chapel (Groups 3 and 4)
1:00-2:00 pm: Academic Session (Interact with faculty from your academic interest of your choice)
2:00 pm: Performance Program Tryouts (Optional)
All visitors will go through a COVID-19 telephone pre-screen and an on-campus screen once you arrive.
If you can’t attend a group campus visit event then you can schedule a Personal Campus Visit experience. Learn more and schedule your day on campus at cbc.edu/visit.
Contact our Admissions Staff for any questions you may have!