Transfer and Re-admit Students
If you have previously attended another college or university, you’re in the right place.
We offer a number of degree programs which can meet your educational needs. If you would like to know more about Central Baptist College, please complete the Request More Information form. Or, if you are ready to start the admissions process, follow the steps below.
For an acceptance decision, submit the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- Application for Admission & $25 Application Fee (An Admissions Representative will contact you after submission to confirm next steps)
- All official transcripts from colleges attended (minimum cumulative 2.0 gpa is required for admission)
- Students with less than 15 college level hours will be required to provide an official high school transcript.
Steps to Take after Admission to Central Baptist College
Your Personal Admissions Officer will guide you through these steps:
- Submit a copy of your immunization records (Proof of 2 MMR shots required)*
- Pay $100 Tuition Deposit (This amount is deducted from your final bill)*
- Complete the On Campus Housing Application or Off Campus Housing Application*
- $150 Housing Deposit (On-Campus Only)*
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Complete FAFSA (Only applicable if you qualify & accept institutional awards, federal or state grants or loans)
- Work with your Personal Admissions Counselor to register for classes
- Accept your financial aid award letter
- Pay your bill in full or make payment arrangements with the Business Office (If living on campus must be paid in full before move-in day)
*Required for Class Registration:
Application Fee & Deposits are 100% refundable before May 1st only (June 1st, 2020 Due to COVID-19)– (Can be paid at separate times)
Methods of Payment:
- Online safe & secure
- Phone by credit/debit card – Business Office (501) 205-8913
- Check in person or mail to: (please write the full name of the student on the check’s memo line)
Central Baptist College
c/o Business Office
1501 College Ave.
Conway, AR 72034