PACE - Professional Adult College Education
PACE is a Professional Adult College Education offering an opportunity for working adults to earn a college degree. Most of our PACE students either left college or never had the chance to start college because of family or job obligations. However, they realized the need for a college education. As they looked into the possibility of returning to college, they discovered that very few traditional programs are designed to accommodate the needs of an adult learner. Fortunately, they heard about the PACE Program. PACE personnel understand the needs associated with work and family; therefore, the program meets one night per week from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Most classes can be completed in five weeks and the schedule includes holidays and brief vacations throughout the course of study. PACE is a great way to get your college degree started or to finish what you started!
- provides affordable education in selected locations in Arkansas and online anywhere
- employs a variety of delivery formats to overcome geographical restrictions: evening, weekend, and online courses
- allows students to complete their programs at their own pace
- turns work experience into college credit through Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- provide educational challenges characterized by academic rigor
- enable students to develop their fullest potential
PACE and Online Studies announces an Associates of Arts in Business degree coming Fall 2016. The new degree will be available on-campus and online.
Now offering classes in Hot Springs, AR!
Click Here for more information or Apply now!
If you are not a current student and you would like more information contact our Admissions staff