MAY 11, 2019 - Burgess Auditorium - Cooper Complex
PACE - 10:00am Traditional - 2:00pm
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL GRADUATES
The following requirements apply to all degrees granted by Central Baptist College unless noted otherwise:
- File a formal application for graduation in the Registrar’s Office. December Graduates by August and May Graduates by February. (see Graduation Application for specific deadlines each year)
- A minimum cumulative degree grade point average of 2.00.
- Completion of 15 hours in residency for an Associates degree and 30 hours in residency for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor candidates must earn a minimum of 36 hours upper division credit hours. (39 hours for students on catalogs prior to the 2013-15 catalog)
- Completion of all institutional assessment measures. Candidates will be notified by email in April concerning tests and dates.
- All financial obligations to Central Baptist College must be met.
- All library books and athletic equipment returned.