Schedule a Personal Campus Visit Today!
Our goal for your Personal Campus Visit is to arrange a visit that is especially designed for YOU! You and your guests will be the only persons that will be on tour with your Personal Admissions Officer or another admissions representative. You can schedule a personal tour at 10:00 am or 2:00 pm Monday though Friday. For those attending Wednesday tours, you will have the option to attend our chapel service at 1:00 pm.
Each tour will include the following:
- A parking spot with your name on it right in front of the Mabee Student Center!
- A personalized agenda that will aim to answer all of your questions you might have about Central Baptist College.
- A look around the Student Services Building to get information about Student Services, Mustang Outfitters, and the Dining Hall.
- A visit in the Story Library and CBC’s very own coffee shop, Cafe 52.
- Tour of the Cooper Educational Complex to see the Computer Labs, Departmental Offices, and Burgess Auditorium.
- A stop in the Watkins Academic Building to visit the Financial Aid Office, Registrar’s Office, Business Office, and President’s Office.
- Tour of Dickson Hall and/or A.R. Reddin Field House for students who are interested in living on campus and/or athletics.
We also invite you to one of our Stampede Open Houses. This will provide you an opportunity to explore campus and all the academic departments and student organizations that CBC has to offer. Visit cbc.edu/stampede for more details.
We look forward to having you on campus!
Here are some helpful links for you as you plan your visit to Conway: